Freehub Magazine's Photo Book Release Party
Saturday, September 30th, 2017
Lewis & Clark Brewing's Taproom
7pm - 11pm
About the Event: This summer, Freehub Magazine selected four local photographers to document some of Montana's most amazing towns and trails, comprising the Montana Photo Book. Photographers Nick VanHorn, Tom Robertson, Reid Morth and Jason O'Neil were tasked with documenting the trail systems surrounding Whitefish, Missoula, Big Sky and Helena, capturing the experience and vibe that fill the mountains of Montana. Join us as we celebrate these communities with a fun-filled night of amazing imagery, great people, and live music from Big Sky Country. We will also be raffling off prizes from Freehub Magazine, Industry Nine, Bell Helmets, Race Face and other industry partners. All proceeds will go to the trail building and advocacy programs that helped shape the amazing mountain biking in this region.
- Tickets will be $5 at the door and includes one drink ticket and a copy of Freehub Magazine's Montana Photo Book (Issue 8.3).
- Lewis & Clark Brewing will generously be donating $1 of every beer sold to local trail advocacy groups
- Live music from local Montana band Quiet Riot
- Raffle with prizes from Freehub Magazine, Industry Nine, Bell Helmets, Race Face and other industry partners
- Silent auction for large photo prints from the magazine
- Rain or Shine!
Reminder: Cash only at the door, so don't forget your $5 to get in!
Fundraiser proceeds will be donated to the Prickly Pear Land Trust, MTB Missoula, and Flathead Area MB.
Presented by Freehub Magazine, Lewis & Clark Brewing and Trailforks.